EEBIC Venture Partners’ Network
EEBIC Venture partners provide financial advice for startups and businesses seeking for venture capital or new investors:
- Seeder Fund is an investment fund of EEBIC Venture, which focuses on digital innovation in Belgium. The Seeder Fund’s approach is aiming to support digital start-ups with financial support and know-how. The fund has developed a quick and flexible process to apply for investments up to € 100k.
- Theodorus : Theodorus is a spin-off financing fund of the ULB (Free University of Brussels). The third fund, which has just been launched, can also finance certain project proposals originating in Belgium’s other universities.
- Be Angels : Be Angels is the first Business Angels network in French-speaking Belgium.
- Sherpa : Sherpa Invest is an investment fund specializing in the financing and support of growing SMEs.
- Look&Fin : Look&Fin is an online crowdlending platform. The platform enables SMEs to borrow directly from private individuals.
- Transfund : Transfund is an investment fund that finances the takeover of existing enterprises.
- Innovation Fund : The Innovation Fund invests in innovative startups and companies specializing in chemistry and life sciences.
Interested to get in contact with one of our partners? Define your needs in order to identify one or more partners who may support your project.
This page is also available in: Français Nederlands